Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Round High Power Lamp LED||Power (W):||0.5w|
|Emitted Color:||Super Amber||Chip Material:||AllnGaP|
|Lens Type:||Water Clear||Peak Emission Wavelength:||605nm|
|Forward Voltage @20ma:||2.0-2.4V||Viewing Angle:||60 Deg|
high power led chip,
led light components parts
Peak Emission Wavelength 605nm 1W LED Light Components Super Amber LED 3.0 V
1W High Power Super Amber 605nm LED Light Components
1. We have our own independent R&D department on existing products for better maintenance, we still continue to develop high-tech products. We have our own patented products.
2. Our products must pass strict quality control procedures.
3. We have advanced production equipment.
4. We use the raw materials are from domestic and foreign well-known brand manufacturers.
5. After repeated tests before shipment.
1. Less power consumption: light effects to 90lm/w of the LED power consumption than equivalent incandescent brightness reduced by 80%;
2. Long life: product life of up to 50,000 hours;
3. Nanosecond response time, brightness and color make it easy to dynamically control: enables dynamic color changes and digital control;
4. A large design space: the organic architecture can be realized with the integration to only see the effect of light not seen light;
5. Environmental protection: no toxic metals mercury, no infrared and ultraviolet radiation;
6. Color: different wavelengths produce different colored light, bright saturated, no filter, can control red, green and blue primary colors to form a variety of colors, can realize full-color gradients, and other color effects.
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta=25℃
Peak Forward Current
(1/10 Duty Cycle, 0.1ms Pulse Width)
|Operating Temperature Range||Topr||-40℃ to +80℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||Tstg||-40℃ to +85℃|
Lead Soldering Temperature
[4mm (.157″) From Body]
|Tsld||260℃ for 5 Seconds|
1. Proper current derating must be observed to maintain junction temperature below the maximum.
2. LEDs are not designed to be driven in reserve bias.
Electrical Optical Characteristics at Ta=25℃
|Peak Emission Wavelength||λp||---||605||---||nm||IF=120mA|
|Dominant Wavelength||λd||---||600||---||nm||IF =120mA|
|Spectrum Radiation Bandwidth||Δλ||---||1||---||nm||IF=120mA|
1. Luminous Flux Measurement allowance is ± 10%.
2. θ1/2 is the off-axis angle at which the luminous intensity is half the axial luminous intensity.
Contact Person: Mr. Rony Qiu