Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lens Color:||Water Clear||Power Dissipation:||200mW|
|Chip Material:||GaN||Peak Wavelength:||270-280nm|
|Viewing Angle:||120 Deg||Continuous Forward Current:||60mA|
3535 Top View UV Chip LEDs P-LCC-4 package with Wide viewing angle
1. P-LCC-4 package.
2. White package.
3. Optical indicator.
4. Colorless clear window.
5. ESD protection
6. Ideal for backlight and light pipe application.
7. Inter reflector.
8. Low current (2mA) operation.
9. Wide viewing angle.
10. Suitable for vapor-phase reflow, infrared reflow and wave solder processes.
11. Computable with automatic placement equipment.
12. Available on tape and reel (12mm Tape).
13. The product itself will remain within RoHS compliant Version.
1. The TOP3535 is available in soft red, orange, yellow, green, blue and white. Due to the Package design,
the LED has wide viewing angle and optimized light coupling by inter reflector, this feature makes the
SMT TOP LED ideal for light pipe Application. The low current requirement makes this device ideal for
portable equipment or any other application where power is at a premium.
1. Automotive: Backlight in dashboards and switches.
2. Telecommunication: Indicator and backlight in telephone and fax.
3. Indicator and backlight for audio and video equipment.
4. Indicator and backlight in office and family equipment.
5. Flat backlight for LCD’s, switches and symbols.
6. Light pipe application.
7. General use.
8. For disinfection.
|Part No.||Chip Material||Lens Color||Source Color|
1. All dimensions are in millimeters (inches).
2. Tolerance is ± 0.25mm (.010”) unless otherwise specified.
3. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta=25℃
Peak Forward Current
(1/10 Duty Cycle, 0.1ms Pulse Width)
|Continuous Forward Current||IF||60||mA|
|Operating Temperature Range||Topr||-40℃ to +80℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||Tstg||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Soldering Temperature||Tsld||260℃ for 5 Seconds|
|Spectral Line Half-Width||△λ||---||10||---||nm||IF=40mA|
1. Luminous intensity is measured with a light sensor and filter combination that approximates the CIE
2. θ 1/2 is the off-axis angle at which the luminous intensity is half the axial luminous intensity.
3. Intensity is measured by Doublelight equipment on Top LED in the same lot.
HongKong Double Light Electronics was founded in 2005 as a professional LED manufacturer located in Shenzhen, China. We mainly produce a wide range of products with automatic production lines, which include THT LEDs, chip LEDs, LED displays, infrared LEDs, dot matrix, LCD backlights and LED lighting fixtures.
Why choose DOUBLE LIGHT?
1. Well-known chip material
2. 99.99% gold wire bonding
3. 3 years warranty
4. Over 10 years work experience technical service team
5. 24 hours service Professional sales team
6. Free Sample is available
7. Fast delivery
Contact Person: Roundy